The MGGS Partnership Programme
The MGGS Partnership Programme encompasses all that we do as a school in the wider community. We are keen to work with individuals and organisations whether in providing continuing professional development for teachers, the delivery of specialist lessons for students, networking with employers and higher education establishments, providing our specialist facilities for others to use, hosting events and ‘on site’ activities. Some of our partnership activities are listed below:
- Learning more about Science – specialist Maidstone Grammar School for Girls Science teacher presentations in primary schools.
- Joint ‘Debating’ competitions between Maidstone Grammar School for Girls and other schools.
- Providing specialist subject support.
- Hosting the AS and A level Sociology teachers’ network.
- Inviting guest speakers from Higher Education institutions for our Year 12 UCAS evening and sixth form careers events.
- Inviting employers to careers based events.
If you would like to find out more about the above programmes or have any other queries please contact us.
Please also visit our Primary School Partnership Programme and Events pages.