Policies & Public Notices
A full list of our policies is available on request.
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- Safeguarding Policy 2016-2017
- Accessibility Action Plans
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2016 to July 2017
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2017 to July 2018
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2018 to July 2019
- Determined Secondary Admission Arrangements 2016
- Behaviour Management and Discipline Policy 2016
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme March 2017
- Website Cookies Policy
Pupil premium funding is made available to schools to support students entitled to free school meals (FSM), those whose parents are in the armed services and those who are looked after students. The purpose of this additional funding is to raise the achievement and opportunities of these students as national statistics show that students in receipt of FSM in general do less well than other students in examinations.