Policies & Public Notices
A full list of our policies is available on request.
- Special Educational Needs Policy
- SEN Information Report
- Child Protection Policy 2017-2018
- Accessibility Action Plans
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2017 to July 2018
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2018 to July 2019
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2019 to August 2020
- Determined Secondary Admission Arrangements 2016
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Management and Discipline Policy 2016
- Charging Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Examinations Policy 2017-2018
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme March 2017
- Online and E-Safety Policy 2016-17
- Equal Opportunties Policy
- Provider Access Policy
- Website Cookies Policy
Pupil premium funding is made available to schools to support students entitled to free school meals (FSM), those whose parents are in the armed services and those who are looked after students. The purpose of this additional funding is to raise the achievement and opportunities of these students as national statistics show that students in receipt of FSM in general do less well than other students in examinations.
- Objective 1: Undertake analysis of recruitment data and trends with regard to race, gender and disability by October, and report on this to the staffing and pay sub-committee of the governing board.
- Objective 2: MGGS will monitor and evaluate the attainment and progress of all students in all year groups with specific reference to significant groups which will include ethnicity, gender, first language, special educational needs, FSM eligibility.
- Objective 3: Prepare, implement and evaluate a pupil premium strategy to remove any potential barriers to participation or success related to disadvantage.
- Objective 4: Include the ‘Two Ticks’ positive about people with disabilities symbol on all job adverts, application forms and information by January 2019, to help address the under-representation of people with disabilities in the school workforce.