Mind MidKent are pleased to share that HeadStart Kent have agreed to fund additional Youth MHFA Half Day training courses for parents and carers living in the Kent area in 2021/2022.
More details can be found below. Please note that Mind MidKent requires your postal address so they can post you your course manual upon successful completion of one of our sessions.
This introductory MHFA session raises awareness of young people’s mental health. It covers:
- Some of the common mental health issues affecting young people, including depression, anxiety, eating disorders and psychosis
- Skills to work more effectively with young people living with mental health issues
- Ways to support young people with a mental health issue and relate to their experiences
Since this training programme has been funded by HeadStart Kent, Mind MidKent are able to offer it as an open-access course without charge. To book your FREE space, please choose from one of the dates on the form on the website. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com if you do not wish to complete the form.
All training will be delivered via the Zoom online platform:
- Friday 23rd July 2021 | 10am to 1pm
- Monday 9th August 2021 | 10am to 1pm
- Tuesday 31st August 2021 | 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 2nd September 2021 | 4pm to 7pm
- Monday 11th October 2021 | 10am to 1pm
- Friday 12th November 2021 | 10am to 1pm
- Wednesday 15th December 2021 | 4pm to 7pm
- Tuesday 11th January 2022 | 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 3rd February 2022 | 4pm to 7pm
- Monday 14th March 2022 | 10am to 1pm