As we approach the end of the term, we are all looking forward to our annual Raising and Giving Week, which is organised by our head students Charlotte, Ellie, Millie and Sruthy. This year RAG week will be held over 4 days (12th, 13th, 14th and 15th December) and comprises a number of events that are designed to be fun, memorable and raise money for good causes. The lunchtime performances this year are as follows:
- Monday 12th December – Ads & Trailers
- Tuesday 13th December – Game Show – Come Dine with Me
- Wednesday 14th December – Pantomime – ‘Frozen’
- Thursday 15th December – Top of the Pops
During the week students are allocated one day where they may dress up in a costume within the set theme for the day which are as follows:
- “USA vs Europe” (12th December)
- “Books vs Movies” (Tuesday (13th December)
- “Myths vs Legends” (Wednesday 14th December)
- “Icons” (Thursday 15th December)
Tickets will be on sale during break times next week in the school Gym. A book of tickets will cost £5 and will include a ticket to each of the 4 performances and a dress up ticket. Students who are in receipt of Pupil Premium or the school Bursary will have their tickets provided through these schemes.
We are also inviting Year 12 and 13 students to attend our RAG Ball, which will be held on Tuesday 13th December, from 7:30pm until 10:00pm in Sixth Form Central. Tickets for this event are priced at £8 (which will include entertainment and refreshments) and will also be sold in the Gym at break times.
Further information about this special MGGS tradition will be shared soon!