Policies & Public Notices
A full list of our policies is available on request.
- Accessibility Action Plans 2018-2019
- Accessibility Plan 2015-2018
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2018 to July 2019
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2019 to August 2020
- Admissions Policy for Entry in September 2020 to Aug 2021
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour Management and Discipline Policy 2018-2019
- Careers Policy 2018-2019
- Charging Policy 2019-2022
- Complaints Policy 2019 – 2021
- Equality Policy 2018-2019
- Examinations Policy 2017-2018
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme 2018-2019
- Lettings Policy 2019
- Online Safety Policy 2018-2019
- Provider Access Policy
- Safeguarding Policy 2018-2019
- School Uniform Policy 2018-2021
- SEN Information Report 2018
- Special Educational Needs Policy 2018-2019
- Website Cookies Policy
Pupil premium funding is made available to schools to support students entitled to free school meals (FSM), those whose parents are in the armed services and those who are looked after students. The purpose of this additional funding is to raise the achievement and opportunities of these students as national statistics show that students in receipt of FSM in general do less well than other students in examinations.
- Objective 1: Undertake analysis of recruitment data and trends with regard to race, gender and disability by October, and report on this to the staffing and pay sub-committee of the governing board.
- Objective 2: MGGS will monitor and evaluate the attainment and progress of all students in all year groups with specific reference to significant groups which will include ethnicity, gender, first language, special educational needs, FSM eligibility.
- Objective 3: Prepare, implement and evaluate a pupil premium strategy to remove any potential barriers to participation or success related to disadvantage.
- Objective 4: Include the ‘Two Ticks’ positive about people with disabilities symbol on all job adverts, application forms and information by January 2019, to help address the under-representation of people with disabilities in the school workforce.
Requests for free paper copies of information on this website can be made by contacting the school.