Re-starting Wednesday 3rd November – 15:35 in B205
MGGS Medical Society will meet on a Wednesday from 15:35- 16:15 and will cover activities that will prepare you for a career in the medical profession.
As a group we will look at the following:
- Ethical debates and following the GMC code of conduct.
- A&E Role Play case studies.
- Acquiring the work experience required for medical school courses
- Writing a personal statement to attend medical School
- Preparing for panel interviews and mini multiple interviews
- Presenting a MOOC
- Alternatives to medicine
- Preparing for the UCAT and BMAT entrance tests required for courses in Medicine
Open to all of Year 9 to 13
If you are a parent, carer or alumni of the school and work, or know of someone who works within the medical profession, who would be willing to support our society in any way possible (perhaps by talking to the students or being able to provide an opportunity for work experience) we would really welcome hearing from you. Please send an email to Miss Hodges (email@example.com).