Results in 2020 were centre assessed and therefore, headlines will not be published.
Summer 2019 saw our students achieve the best set of A level results since the curriculum reform, which is recognition of the many hours of hard work students have invested, together with the support and guidance of the teaching staff throughout their time at MGGS.
We are exceptionally proud of all of our students in 2019 and 2020, some of whom achieved considerable personal success in the face of challenging circumstances. We see a continued trend of increasing academic results year on year at MGGS, enabling students to pursue their individual goals. They go on to pursue a wide range of pathways, including university study, apprenticeships and employment.
- 149 students sat a total of 450 A level examinations
- Over a quarter of all grades were A* or A, with 22 students achieving, 3, 4 or 5 A*/A grades
- 3% increase in A* – B grades
- 86% achieved A*- C grades
- Students accepted into Oxbridge or Medicine has increased on 2018.